Doing Iridology online can be easy and just as effective as a face to face natural health consultation.
Simply follow these 5 easy stepsStep #1 Fill in your personal information
Step #2 Pick 4 times which would work for you to meet onlnie
Step #3 Upload picture of your Iris (both right and left) in JPEG format; To learn more about Iridology (see Video Part I and Part II at the bottom of this page- both slightly under 10 min long)
AFTER your eye pictures have been accepted then finish the last 2 steps.Step #4 Take online symptomology questionnaire http://www.herbalremedyexpert.com/free
Step #5 Go to http://www.herbalremedyexpert.com/onlineconsultation to pay for consult
Step #4 Take online symptomology questionnaire
The picture has to be at least this size and clarity. Suggestions on how to take the pictures at the bottom of the page.
Click on the Icons below to learn more about Iridology
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure a good quality picture of your eyes:
1) Need at least a 5.5 pixel camera (the higher the number, the better)
2) Take the picture about a foot away from the face so that not only the eye is in the picture, but some of the face as well. Most people make the mistake of getting too close
3) Most cameras have a setting with a flower on it – it is made for close ups. Check your camera’s instruction manual to find the setting for close up pictures.
4) It’s important to take the picture away from any outside light, glare from light coming in the windows or artificial light from lamps or overhead lights. It’s best to take the picture in a hallway.
5) Use a flash. If you have very light blue eyes, sometimes the flash cannot be used.
6) Pictures need to be clear and light.
7) No cropping or altering pictures
8) Typical pixel size is 1500 x 1500 or higher
9) The person should be looking straight ahead
10) If the top of the eye and the bottom of the eye do not show, then spread the eyelids open so they do.
11) Save as a jpeg, upload to this site above.