Independent Contractor Agreement
Last Updated on Dec 2011
This Agreement is between you, (hereafter referred to as Independent Contractor), and the Company (hereinafter referred to as RandG Consulting or Company).
This Agreement serves to enlist you as an independent contractor and not as an employee of RandG Consulting. Your status as an independent contractor begins the moment that your contract is accepted. Payment for assignments will be specified and agreed upon prior to acceptance of contract. Payment/reimbursement for services rendered by independent contractors are issued on a case by case basis and are by no means regular or standard. An independent contractor undertakes assignments as they may become available. No independent contractor is guaranteed work or that assignments will be available at the time of electronically signing this agreement.
Compensation for services is payable only after services are correctly and completely performed, an online report is submitted, an original receipt if applicable is submitted, and equipment or material(s) provide by RandG Consulting, as stated within an assignment's contract, is received in good working conditions by the means specified within the contract or instructions given by RandG Consulting; if applicable, pursuant to any and all of the company policies, procedures and processes.
After contract requirements are all in acceptable and completed status, as determined by the Company's written assignment, the amount due will be sent via mail to the independent contractor's address on record.It is the Independent contractor's responsibility to make RandG Consulting aware of any change of address on a timely bases. Failure to do so may result in payment delays.RandG Consulting reserves the right to deduct or deny payment/reimbursement for a contract if any of the contract requirements are not fulfilled, as determined by the Company.
RandG Consulting does not withhold payment for taxes or any other related reason, but is required to file a 1099 Miscellaneous form with the Internal Revenue Service at the end of the tax year, given that an independent contractor earns any amount equal to or greater than $600.00.
You understand that if you worked an assignment and later are not given an assignment you cannot file for unemployment or other benefits since you are not an employee of RandG Consulting .
As an independent contractor, you are subject to the following:
- You are not entitled to medical, dental, or other benefits from RandG Consulting .
- You are of legal age to perform your services (either 18 year of age or older)
- You assume complete and absolute responsibility of the services or tasks you perform
- You agree to be compensated for your services by the agreed upon contract and not by wages
- You choose whether to accept or deny an available contract
- You agree to provide mode of transportation.
- You fully understand the requirements of the contract
- You understand that submitting an application may or may not result in an assignment
- You understand that you are responsible for any bank or financial institution fees related to accepting payment
- You agree that you do not represent an employee of RandG Consulting .
- You will not represent yourself as an employee of RandG Consulting .
- You may provide mystery shopping services to other parties companies
- You are not guaranteed future contracts by RandG Consulting
- You understand that you will not be compensated for contracts that are not completely and correctly fulfilled, as determined by RandG Consulting.
- You will not sign any contract (perform a mystery shopping assignment) for an RandG Consulting client where that client has at one time employed you or a member of your family or relatives
- You agree that RandG Consulting may contact you regarding available assignments, online surveys, or other offers or contracts
- You agree to maintain only one account with RandG Consulting and that use or abuse of multiple accounts is a breach of this contract and may result in automatic denial of compensation for any and all contracts performed under any accounts associated with an independent contractor using or abusing multiple accounts
- You agree not to solicit or harass any RandG Consulting client or client representative or associate for any reason, and you agree that if you do so you are liable for a minimum of one thousand US dollars in monetary damages per incident and any additional damages or claims that arise out of said action
- You agree not to contact any RandG Consulting. client or client representative or associate regarding dispute resolution or payment issues for any reason, and you agree that if you do so you are liable for a minimum of one thousand US dollars in monetary damages per incident and any additional damages or claims that arise out of said action
Mystery Shopping Assignments
As a mystery shopper, you are required to submit factual data regarding observations and interactions when you provide your services. You are also required to submit complete and concise reports on our website by the date and time agreed upon, and to be available by both telephone and email contact to answer any questions RandG Consulting may have regarding your evaluations and/or visits. Failure to do so is a breach of contract and may result in no compensation for services performed. As an independent contractor, prior to acceptance of a assignment, you agree to the following:
- Acceptance of the assignment and its requirements and specifications
- Acceptance of the agreed upon compensation for your performed services
- Acceptance of the required completion date and time of the contract
- Maintenance of professionalism at the site of performed services
- Confidentiality of any and all proprietary information and client information
- Confidentiality of any and all information disclosed to you by R&GC LLC.
- Written information disclosed will not be retained after contract is completed, unless authorized
- Return of any written information after contract is completed, if requested
- Return of any equipment in good working condition if required
- Anonymity prior to, during, and after performing services
- Self presentation as a customer of the outlined products or services
- Observation and evaluation of the outlined products or services
- Detailed, concise, accurate, factual, and timely documentation of observations and interactions
- Permission to verify any and all information supplied by you in reports or during services
Failure to abide by each and all of the above is a breach of contract and may result, at the discretion of RandG Consulting , in denial of compensation for services performed. All of the above apply during contract and after contract terminates. RandG Consulting , its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and advertising or promotional agencies are not liable for any accidents, misfortunes, adversities, legal liabilities, physical actions, or results that occur to you, anyone or anything accompanying you, or by you before, during, or after the evaluation and services performed or while utilizing any client product, service, or advice. Furthermore, you agree to hold harmless and make no claim against R&GC LLC. regarding any claim against another party. RandG Consulting LLC. is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or facsimile transmissions which may limit an independent contractor's ability to accept or view a contract, fulfill a contract, or collect compensation for a contract. The independent contractor agrees to hold harmless RandG Consulting ., its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and advertising or promotional agencies from any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, cost or expense whatsoever, including all reasonable counsel fees and court costs incurred, and including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and or death which may occur from acceptance of a contract, or use or misuse of compensation for a contract.
Once your application has been accepted you will be required to provide copies of the following verification documents. Please do not send copies of any of these documents prior to being accepted for an assignment.
- Proof of age
- Photo ID
- Social Security Number
- Completion of 1099 form (1099 form will be provided to you by RandG consulting upon acceptance of application)
Independent contractor must be equiped with the following:
- Reliable working vehicle
- Working Computer
- Working phone (cell phone perferred)
RandG Consulting. may terminate this Independent Contractor Agreement at any time without notice. Upon termination of this Independent Contractor Agreement, it is agreed that all materials and written information be returned immediately to the appropriate owner and any rightfully due amounts with respect to contracts with requirements that are all in acceptable and completed status, as previously decided by RandG Consulting will be paid. Any claims or controversy by independent contractor that arises out of, or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it or any contracts accepted will be settled by arbitration in Burlington County, NJ in accordance with the American Arbitration Association.
The above is the Independent Contractor Agreement between RandG Consulting and you in whole, and may not be altered without written consent from, In RandG Consulting . RandG Consulting . may make available an updated version of this independent contractor agreement at any time, in which case the independent contractor must agree to the updated version prior to accepting future contracts with RandG Consulting . By logging in to their RandG Consulting account, the independent contractor agrees to the most recent version of this Agreement. Any contracts accepted are subject to the terms and conditions in this Independent Contractor Agreement, and it is understood that the terms and conditions of this Agreement are agreed upon and will be abided by hereafter.