Like all companies,
AV Notary.Com does have policies in place for Class Reschedule, Cancellation & No Show.
Refunds & Certain Fees. Please read and follow these policies in the event of any changes to your planned class date. Due to our small class size and limited tests, it is very important that you attend your scheduled class.
Please send a WRITTEN NOTICE by one of the following methods to cancel or reschedule your class or test following the policy below:
by E Mail to email@example.com
by Personal delivery to Instructor 6337 W. Ave L 12, Lancaster, Ca 93536
* If payment was made by check, cash, or pay pal refunds are subject to deductions of any material or cancellation fees. The balance of payment will be returned to you by check within 30 days of cancellation date.
* There is a $25 charge for any payment returned for nonsufficient funds.
* Class Cancellations received
7 DAYS PRIOR to the initial scheduled seminar or test date will receive a FULL refund.
Refunds WILL NOT be applied to cancellations received AFTER this date OR cancellations made on subsequent transferred registrations after the first transfer.
* Written transfer requests received by 12 PM Pacific time 7 DAYS PRIOR to the initial scheduled seminar date will be processed at NO CHARGE.
Class requests received with 24- 72 notice will NOT be entitled to a refund.
You may choose to attend the next class posted to calendar ONLY.
* “No Shows”, cancellations or class reschedules received on the day of the scheduled class WILL NOT BE entitled to a refund of any portion of
the class tuition. You will need to submit a new class registration.
* Please fax, mail or email your request to retake the test to register you for a class in the location and date you select. Seats are subject to availability
due to class size restrictions. The Secretary of State will require you to pay a $20 fee for re-taking the exam. There is no Seat fee for using our facility to retake your exam if you have taken our notary class.
* If you would like to retake the entire class, there is a $25 fee which helps cover the cost of the room, food and proctor. This guarantee is limited to a time period of 3 months from the original class date.
* For your convenience, AV Notary.Com offers Live Scan services through licensed Live Scan vendors prior to the class. AV.Notary.Com does not control the acceptance or rejection of these services and can not be responsible for any fees paid for these services.
* Class transfer and cancellation policies are subject to change without notice.
Full refunds will be given if :
(a) an instructor fails to appear at the scheduled time of the class without a valid reason- Such as road closures etc.
(b) the class is delayed in starting more than 60 minutes after the scheduled time and registrant immediately informs the class provider and leaves
before the start of class.
AV Notary Network DBA A.V.NOTARY.COM
is a State Certified Notary Instruction Vendor # 600045
6337 W. Ave L-12 Lancaster Ca 93536 *
(661) 466-3550 * 661-941-4059