Many popular sites and vertical portals contain a forum or message board.Forms allow visitors to edit the content of the page by adding posts. These posts can contain links to your site!
1. Search for forums relevant to your product
2. Create an account and sign in to the forum.
3. Add a link to your site in your signature
4. Take an active and real part in the discussions on the forum.
5. Ask questions relevant to your product and answer any questions you can.
6. Each time you take part in the forum you will be adding a link to your sites for forum users to see.
7. Search engines will count any number of links in a single forum as one link so don’t waste your time spamming the forum
8. Forum moderators will delete your posts if they suspect you of advertising your site, so add value to the discussion.
Stealth linking not only increases your ranking, but it also puts your link in front of a group of interested potential customer. Read the full explanation of Stealth linking in Merchant Services.
See ya next week!